POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:09:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Aug 2000 05:23:52
Message: <399274a8@news.povray.org>
"Fabien Mosen" <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote in message
|  Be positive, at first.  Write him, tell him (nicely) you don't agree,
and, according to his
| answer, you will be able to judge wether it's a kind person or not.

I agree.  Emailing the person yourself is the first thing to do and not get
too impatient at first either.  I saw that he said Dingo and Rinky (whoever
they are :-)) helped with that list.  But Since it's pretty much an exact
duplicate of your own I don't see how they only helped with parts.  Curious
anyway.
Worse thing about this is there's no way for the rest of us to be sure if
you are actually the author and not the other way around.  The general
public isn't going to be able to judge and could only cause more trouble for
everyone involved (or get involved).  I know that sounds bad, sorry.  Wish I
had a better alternative to suggest.

Bob